Participants in the annual Conlang/Concultural Card Exchange send to their partners a card-sized, mailed, ordinary or concultural, written-in-a-conlang item such as:
- a this-cultural greeting card in the conlang
- a this-world postcard in the conlang
- a postcard of a concultural location (in the conlang… take this as read for the remainder of the entries)
- a greeting card for a concultural holiday
- a concultural card-like, written artifact that may or may not be related to a holiday, which may or may not be occurring this December or associated with solstices or anything at all
- something that the participant feels fits the spirit of the above, is written in their conlang, and can be mailed like an ordinary card
Translations or cultural background can be provided on the card or a separate enclosed sheet or online or not at all… but the primary writing on the card should be conlingual.
Once the card has been received, the sender or recipient is encouraged to provide a photo or scan thereof for the administrator to post to the gallery.